We’re looking for great people to join our high performing team!
Full Time Senior MSK Physiotherapist
Part Time Senior MSK Physiotherapist (12-30 hours)
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
We pride ourselves on our professionalism, both with our patients and colleagues. Everything we do is to a high standard with a friendly and caring approach. If you want to be part of a high performing team and learn to excel in your career then join “Team TPL”.
We Look After Our Team
We care about our staff just as much as our patients. The Physio Lounge is a family run business and employees are treated like an extended member of the family. We understand the importance of work life balance and ensure our staff feel supported in their personal lives as well as their work. We promote openness and honesty throughout the team to create a comfortable working atmosphere.
Support For Your Career
We encourage employees to think about their career path. We work together to identify strengths, weaknesses and career desires and put a plan in place to achieve employees goals. Employees have monthly one to one sessions to review performance and provide support as well as quarterly reviews to review yearly targets. Physios have regular CPD sessions and support with training courses will be provided.
- Support and mentoring from experienced Sports Physiotherapists
- Private Health Insurance- Vitality Health (full-time employees)
- Flexible working hours
- High-quality treatment facilities and work environments
- Free Gym membership for David Lloyd based employees
- On-site parking
- Workplace pension scheme
- Onsite paid childcare (Warrington/ Liverpool David Lloyd Clinics)
- Company Laptop provided
- 25 days annual leave (Plus bank holidays)
- CPD support through external courses and in-house sessions
- Education reimbursement
- Salary sacrifice Childcare scheme
- Positive, motivated and dedicated to their career
- A friendly, confident communicator
- A team player who is open to learning and developing
If you are interested in working for us then please get in touch! Please fill out the contact form and attach your CV and we will get back to you!